Peluang Karir - Senior Health Financing Advisor
Project Overview and Role
Palladium manages the USAID-funded Health technical Assistance Project (BANTU), which supports USAID Indonesia by rapidly leveraging specialized short and long-term technical assistance to support USAID and the Government of Indonesia?s health programs and national health priorities.
We are anticipating the need for a long-term Expat Senior Health Financing (HF) Advisor to support program implementation in Indonesia and serve as an expert resource to USAID and its local counterparts by providing policy, strategic, technical analytical and programmatic guidance. S/he will bring specialized health financing, analytical and policy development skills and experience, to be applied with a specific emphasis on ensuring financial protection for the poorest and most vulnerable.
The position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia, with some domestic and International travel.
Key experience and competencies:
- Master's degree required, PhD preferred, in health economics, financing, or other related discipline with applicability to international health financing programs.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in international health financing with demonstrated expertise in health insurance and social protection systems.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in systems and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in the policy development process in complex program environments with multiple implementing organizations.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in successful collaboration with senior and high ranking public sector host country officials.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as negotiator and through influence in complex environments.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills with proven ability in mentoring local experts. Cross-cultural skills in Indonesia context desirable.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills (oral and written) including the ability to communicate and translate complex technical and policy issues clearly and effectively to different stakeholders in order to build consensus.
- Excellent skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia preferred, or interest in strengthening language skills required.
- Ability to conduct domestic travel.
- Ability to obtain medical clearance to live and work in Indonesia
Remuneration Package: A competitive package would be offered based on salary history and work experience.
Closing date: September 30, 2016 COB Jakarta Time
Sumber: The Palladium Group