Peluang Karir: Gender Specialist (42099-013) - LOAN-2928 INO: Polytechnics Education Development Project
Objective and Purpose of the Assignment
The Gender Specialist will assist the PMU in ensuring a smooth implementation of Gender Action Plan (GAP) as envisaged in the Project, and provide capacity development for project staff both at the central and the polytechnics in institutionalizing gender issues in the polytechnic system. He/she will also help the PMU in analyzing gender disaggregated data for the Project.
Scope of Work
The scope of work and detailed tasks of the Gender Specialist will include but not limited to the following tasks:
- to develop gender mainstreaming strategy for the polytechnic sector,
- to assist the project in implementing and monitoring the GAP,
- to provide training of trainers on gender issues,
- to participate in the monitoring of project activities to ensure gender sensitivity,
- to assist in ensuring gender sensitivity in marketing campaign,
- to review and advise on gender issues related to curriculum development, sample of learning materials, assessment instruments and guides.
- to advise in the development of policies, regulation and guideline to ensure gender equal access in the polytechnic system
Detailed Tasks and/or Expected Output
- Six-monthly Progress Report on GAP achievement.
- Guidelines/modules on gender disaggregated data monitoring and reporting, and guideline on incorporation of gender issues in curriculum improvement, learning materials development and program development (i.e modules, lecture guides, learning materials, RPL assessment instruments and assessment guides, etc), and accreditation.
- Recommendation on policies, regulation and guidelines to promote female participation.
- End-of-assignment report, containing major activities and outputs of the Specialist during the whole duration of his/her assignment
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Master’s degree in social studies specialties in woman study or related fields;
- Have 8 years’ experience in gender related issues;
- Good command of English both oral and written.
Minimum General Experience: 8 Years; Minimum Specific Experience (relevant to assignment): 8 Years
Deadline: 09-Sep-2015 11:59 PM Manila local time
Info lebih lanjut: CMS ADB (klik di sini)